Pratik Shinde struggling to get Visa for US

                              
Pratik Shinde was denied to live his dream once again when the United States Consulate denied him the US visa for the second time in succession. Pratik who was signed by Galveston Pirate SC back in March, was earlier facing financial obstacle, but when that thing got through another barrier was awaiting the 15 year old lad from the slums of Mumbai. Even Pirate SC Coach Brandon Keyes would not have imagined that these things were to come in the way of signing the young kid.  When asked about the denial of the visa, Pratik replied, "I will try again and again till I reach US.I can't quit like that and I won't because I did lots of hard work to follow my dreams and coach keyes is also trying his best for me." Pratik also added,"I would like to get help from AIFF, I just want them to help me for my visa and get the visa issue solved. I hope they will help me." Lets hope the young kid makes it to the United States and gets atleast a chance to prove himself.

Share on Google Plus

About Debraj Banerjee

Hi, I am Debraj Banerjee from Adra, West Bengal. A keen follower of Indian football and always an optimist that the game will get the recognition it truely deserves. What we ask from you is your support and one day the dream might turn true. Fingers crossed for Indian football. Cheers!

Follow Me on Twitter Debraj Banerjee
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: