Dempo SC earn promotion to I-League 2016-17

Dempo SC beat Minerva to earn I-League promotion
Dempo SC earn promotion to I-League 2016-17
Second Division I-League 2015-16 Final Round
29.05.2016
Dempo SC 3-1 Minerva Academy FC
DSC: Milagres Gonsalves(9th, 31st), Felix Chidi(13th)
MAFC: Amandeep Singh(86th)

Dempo SC got the better of Minerva Academy to earn promotion for the Hero I-League 2016-17 season. In the final league match of the Second Division I-League Minerva Academy needed nothing less than a win but Dempo SC proved too strong for the Punjab based side as the Goan side won 3-1. Milagres Gonsalves scored a first half double with Felix Chidi adding one more. Minerva Academy did pull one back in the 86th minute through Amandeep Singh but by then it was too late.

ABCDFootball congratulates Dempo SC for their promotion back to the I-League.
Share on Google Plus

About Debraj Banerjee

Hi, I am Debraj Banerjee from Adra, West Bengal. A keen follower of Indian football and always an optimist that the game will get the recognition it truely deserves. What we ask from you is your support and one day the dream might turn true. Fingers crossed for Indian football. Cheers!

Follow Me on Twitter Debraj Banerjee
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: